Real Jeep?

What a waste of good tires! Makes a tree hugger want to puk....

Reply to
larry

I wonder since the tires were on fire if it burned up the jeep I have seen others do that and POOF! Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Those kind are not "Real Jeepers".

Reply to
JimG

Funny, the only person I can remember referring to Jeeps a a dragstip is Bill H....

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

I don't mean to be hateful but it would be funny if it DID burn his Jeep to the ground after a stunt like that.

Kate

: :

Reply to
Kate

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

No, someone posts a link to a 5.9 ZJ at the dragstrip outrunning 5 liter Mustangs every so often

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bill, all I got was the audio on that page.

ps My daughter and son-in-law bought a V-8 WJ last week. It has a surprising amount of zooma-zooma

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Came through fine here, you might need to update your copy of Media Player.

Jeff DeWitt

billy ray wrote:

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

That would explain it. I don't have it installed !

Reply to
billy ray

Ironically the internet filter we use blocked this site as "Tasteless".

Reply to
calmyers

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Bill.... I've never looked at the web space fuse offers.... perhaps I should...

I used to have a site that covered a specialized part of American Military History but when Xoom went down I never bothered to re-establish it.

Reply to
billy ray

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

I use a program called Cookie Wall that automatically deletes cookies unless I tell the program to ignore them

Perhaps I will look into Fuse this weekend...

Reply to
billy ray

billy ray did pass the time by typing:

Interesting app. Gonna take a look at it.

/me uses Firefox.

With - Refcontrol - FasterFox - SiteAdvisor - Adblock

Reply to
DougW