Gc replace mirror glass

I busted my side mirror glass. I found 5013-636AA which appears to be the glass only for around $65. Seems a little steep (that is an online price). Are there any other alternatives that will look half way decent?

Reply to
Mike C

Your corner glass shop can make one for you.

Reply to
billy ray

I have in-laws (kinda) that own a glass shop.

Reply to
billy ray

Just be sure that when you put it together you use an adhesive made for mounting mirrors or it can damage it. I've had a glass shop cut one for me before, WAY cheaper than OEM and they even mounted it on for me.

Let your fingers do the walking :)

Kate

: :

Reply to
Kate

Lucky boy!

: > Let your fingers do the walking :) : >

: > Kate : >

: >

: :

Reply to