rear adjustable track bar jeep tj

You need a new track bar or a bracket for your stock bar. The bracket lowers the stock bar, the new bar eliminates the need for the new bracket.

HTH

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I notice when looking to order an adjustable bar for the rear that Rubicon has a bar but you need a bracket and on Rocky-road.com they have one that's just the bar, no bracket. Does anyone have an adjustable bar with or without a bracket?

My pro comp 4" lift came with a bracket but it still has the stock track bar and I'm looking to replace it.

Troy

Reply to
Troy