Repairs and POR-15 finished!

Here's a little before and after.

Before pics

After frame patch & repair

4 rear outboard body mounts fabbed and welded on
Frame with POR-15 silver
Other than some runs, and it being a pain in the ass to flip the frame when you have POR applied to one side, I'm very happy with the POR-15.
Reply to
Kevin S

Kevin S did pass the time by typing:

Sweet!

The only way to make that easier is either more folks or a frame stand.

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Nice to have a garage big enough to that type of work. I had to do the old welding in the driveway to repair my rocker panels. I forgot to take pics of the before but when I get around to it I'll take pics of the after.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow