Running In new TJ Front Ring & Pinion

Hi, I am about to install new front and rear Rings & Pinions as well as ARB lockers in my TJ, it is not a problem to be able to run / Bed in the rear R&P but the front is proving a little more difficult to think of a way.

The only solution that I can currently think of is after running in the rear one to disconnect the rear driveshaft and put it in 4WD and do the bedding in that way.

Is this possible or am I liable to break something?

Cheers Nick

Reply to
Nick

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III