Safe to use floor jack on differential?

Why is that, praytell? Are you suggesting the axletubes of a full floating axle do not support the weight of the vehicle?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

What does a Ful Floater have to do with lifting by the differential?

Reply to
CRWLR

What is blaspheme about this?

If at least one Jeep in every group that goes out doesn't get high centered on its diff, then you are doing it right. ;-O

Reply to
CRWLR

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

For some reason now I have a feeling that the tires on my Jeep are underinflated.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

My glass of milk has just turned to rancid cheese.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

I need to print this for my wife... next time i'm "frisky" she can just whip this out...

Reply to
Joe

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)