Showdown on the Rubicon (outcome)

you arent still bitter because i explained panamint as operator error disproving your "hydraulic winches kill people" argument, are ya jer? :-)

sheesh, bury the hatchet and lets move on already. bitter old men usually die that way and thats no way to spend your life. hate in your heart will consume you.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

congrats!!!! i would love to see DC eat crow in this and many other instances where their arrognace outreaches their ability/quality/etc.

frankly, the jeep was the ONLY chrysler vehicle i've owned and liked.. evertythign from their k cars, to neons, to a durango my brother had were crap :(

congrats!!!

-Steve, former 98 TJ

Reply to
Goat Crapp

I am somewhat familiar with the Anticybersquatting Consumer Protection Act of 1999, having had to recently protect my business's rights under the Act. Among other things, the Act prevents unauthorized used of a trademark in a URL or website. In essence, if someone registers a URL with a protected trademark as a part of the URL, he or she is infringing on the trademark and doesn't have a legal right to the URL despite having registered and paid for it.

Technically, it was settled...both sides got something they wanted. Though there was no "victor" per se, I am sure Dennis is very happy with the outcome.

Like it or not, the two cases DO have some similarities as

Both cases involved trademark infringement, but that's probably where the similarities end.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

strange - they have a different website on junkyard.com and

Dave Milne

That's funny, and appropriate...

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

selling out to Germany more like it.

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

playing around on my own montana mountain side. :-)

hoping to get mybasement dug before the ground freezes.

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Beautiful piece of property Nathan! Keep us posted.

Tom

Reply to
mabar

absolutely. my property has some great off-roading, hunting, fishing, and some of the most rugged terrain ive ever seen. if youre ever in the area drop by for some cold bear and hot buffalo steaks. maybe teach me how to fly fish without hurting myself. :-)

Reply to
MontanaJeeper

Reply to
twaldron

Sweeeeet! That looks like its going to be lovely in the spring.

Reply to
jbjeep

MontanaJeeper proclaimed:

First you find a fish with big fins, ya know, big as wings. Then you freeze the fish, so the fins and body are nice and stiff. Then, you throw the thing as hard as you can, first making sure it can't hit anything and bounce back and hit you anywhere that hurts. Viola, you have just flown a fish.

As for fly fishing, dirty little secret: all the big ones are usually caught on worms, grasshoppers, or Pauske's Fireballs.

Ex cow orker moved up to Kalispell just over a year ago....wife gave edict to move back to California after freezing rear end off last winter.

Reply to
Lon