Tires for Rubicon

Hi all. Got a new Rubicon and I would like some wider MT/Rs for it. My old TJ and 31x10.5 MT/Rs and I really liked the wide stance (full 10.5 in). The Rubi came with LT245/75R16s which are as tall as the 31x10.50s but almost a full inch narrower (9.7 in). The only 16 inch MT/R that has a width comparable to the 31x10.50 is the LT265/75R16 (also 10.5 in). But, the 265 is almost 32 inches tall. Is this going to pose a steering problem for the Rubicon in stock form?? Would I be better going for a Spidertrax wheelspacer kit?? Thanks for the help. Probably just nit picking...

Jay

Reply to
JVC