Slip Yoke Eliminator

LOL

Reply to
bllsht

L.W.(ßill)

OK, I need to review what I write before I hit the "send" button... "I find the fact that it seems to be L.W. vs. everyone else" quite amusing.

Reply to
TJim

Yep, and he's wrong again. LOL (I do love pointing that out...) :-)

Reply to
TJim

Yeah, right. Prove I don't see something... :-P You prove it. :-)

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Once the lift was installed, I measured for the new 'shaft and called it in. IIRC they asked for the measurement from the stock rear seal retainer to the center of the pinion U-joint cross. They's tell you from where to reference your measurement.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

In the old George Reeves versions, I don't remember the line being "Truth, Justice, and the American Way...All According to Bill Hughes."

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

This is measuring the old shaft with the slip yoke, from u joint to ujoint would be too short.

* * * Matt Macchiarolo

Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 19:03:24 -0800, L.W.(ßill) Hughes III shared the following:

I prefer to listen to this when I feel all goober-ish on the trails:

-- Travis

meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.:wq!

Reply to
travis

Approximately 11/1/03 22:37, Matt Macchiarolo uttered for posterity:

Yeah, but remember what happened to old George.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Nice, but irrelevant to the OP and his needs.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)