99 Sport front stablizer bar???

Ok guys, I noticed a sway not too long back. But today I think I found the culprit. While switching to my winter tires I noticed that the sway bar in the front doesn't connect all the way to the swaybar link on either side. The little ball doesn't seem to down into the like on either side. I did notice that one of the rubbers has cracked off on one side. Any idea?

Thanx, Mike

Reply to
AKJEEPER

"AKJEEPER" spake thusly in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Yep. Your stabilizer bar (aka sway bar) link is broken. Replace it. Might want to do both at the same time. Might want to replace them with quick disconnect types if you ever intend to do any serious off road with it in the future.

-Fred W

Reply to
FredW

If you replace it with a QD, I highly recommend the Tera units. They are easier to reconnect than most and they come with a pin to use to stow them up out of the way when they are disconnected.

Reply to
TJim

Reply to
twaldron