long time no see

just back online after a few months off

juat thought i'd stick my head round the door and say ello :)

finally bought a decent rust free car for once too :)

Rob

it's a bit.................. yellow! nice though

Reply to
Vamp

Love those. Shame it's not a 225 hehe ;) I assume it's already been remapped anyway though?

Reply to
DanB

Who are you? And dose Rob know you have his PC?

Reply to
Depresion

They also come in yellow....

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Cracking rego plate - fku = f*ck you?!

Reply to
conkersack

The missus has one. That was why she bought it. She had decided even before she test drove it, on a dark, wet, evening.

Reply to
Elder

I like those, even in yellow.

Reply to
Pete M

Aaarghhh! The Flying Lemon. Every twenty-something year old at work seems to have one.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Wow, bet you wish you'd bought a yellow one. (c:

Reply to
Douglas Payne

It's a devastatingly effective cross-country banana.

20-something sounds about right for uncle Rob anyway.

Hope he enjoys it.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Oh me too, it's just that it seems to be an iconic car for a particular segment of a particular generation.

Reply to
Steve Firth

rather tasty car tbh

few tweaks :)

Remapped to 270 bhp Forge Recirc DV and some groovy red undercar lighting as seen in the last pic :)

more mods to follow (wanting 300 horses)

Reply to
Rob

Good.

Bad.

Oh f*ck, Nooooooooo.

300 bhp? That's about 8psi of boost.

Dunno what you'd need on the Seat though :-p

Reply to
Pete M

270bhp? bit pants a 10-15 year old MR2 turbo can reach 280-300bhp without a remap :)

ptshhhhhh one?

i wanted blue ones on my old cavalier about 6 years ago, that's bad dude

a little more than 8psi me thinks :)

Reply to
Vamp

It'll be about 24psi when overboosting now for 270bhp. Although if it's a straight Revo remap it'll be about 250bhp.

Reply to
DanB

Almost essential the 007 is a direct replacement and much more reliable than the standard plastic vag recirc DV.

Reply to
Depresion

No. He says recirc so it will probably be a direct replacement, no louder than stock just replaces the diaphragm that tends not to be all that good when you wind up the boost.

Reply to
Depresion

Ok then, I'll forgive him. I despise "psssssssshtt" dump valves.

No forgiveness for the bloody neons though.

Reply to
Pete M

Good, I intend to fit one to my polo befor the firewall goes in or I know it will go pop and start leaking boost within a week just to be a pain.

Good again.

Reply to
Depresion