Sport 03 - "Theft Security System"

On my doors is a sticker with the above words and a 800 number. What does this do? Do I have to do anything? Manual is silent on this.

Thanks in advance.

-- Ellen

snipped-for-privacy@core.com

Please remember to take "the dog" out.

Reply to
Ellen

L.W.(ßill)

Probably not at all the same Bill.

He probably has a reg number etched in the glass by the dealer. The 1-800 number is the 3rd party that keeps the registry of these numbers....my 01 had this, and didn't have the sentry key option.

Probably $50 on your final bill hidden in the administration charges.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Keating