Still having problems with 97 Wrangler Heater/AC/Blower..

Thanks for all the help.. with the help of everyone here I replaced my bad radiator, and my A/C clutch / Compressor.. Cold air again!! woo hoo!! Actually needed it here in NC this week.

I am down to my last problem for now.. I posted earlier about my heater/ac .. they both work great on the first three levels.. but when I turn it all the way up to the highest setting it cuts off. Wether on heat or air.

I tried changing the relay as previously suggested .. no luck.. any more suggestions on why it would work great except on the highest setting?

Thanks again for the help! This group has saved me a lot of mulah!

SP

Reply to
sp