Stock location of Why-Jay Offroad lamps? Bracket part number?

Anyone help me find the part number for the -bracket- for the fog lamps on a early YJ?

Thanks!

Reply to
Jeepers

My receipt say part # 56002290. Part name: BRACKET FOG LAMP I got mine on

11/11/97. I doubt the part # changed, but the price may have. I paid $8.70 each.

You should also get bumper extensions if you don't have them. Part # 52040027 EXTENSION RAIL FRONT. I paid $15.90 each back on 01/16/97.

Reply to
Mark12211

Cool. Thanks so much.

She has these.