Ugly Jeep and good price for tires..

This is a 2 section post...

First.. 22in rims on a 97 Jeep Cherokee is fugly... It was parked.. I wonder if they were the spinning kind.. Oh.. Get the image out of my head.. Ugh...

Second.. Went to Sam's Club today and saw they had BF Goodrich TA KO

235/75R15 for $104 a piece... Cheapest I have seen them so far locally here in South Carolina... I hope they are that price this spring when I get my tax return...

Ben

95 YJ 2.5L
Reply to
Ben

First off, you jerk, now I can't get the image out of my head. Second, I put 33"x12.5"x15" on my jeep in the spring, then was at costco last month, and thinking of my daughter's jeep I asked, although they don't stock that size, they will bring them in, $350.00 Canadian cheaper then I paid, mounted and balanced.

Reply to
Greg

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The only saving grace is knowing that any real Jeeper who drove by that would get his tire iron out, steal the tires and burn them. Other than the tires ...it's actually not a bad lookin Jeep. It's missing the mud, some dents, and a bit of rust tho.

Reply to
griffin

Can anyone explain to me why so many folks like their vehicles to look like a prop from a bad rap video? All those huge rims with little rubber bands wrapped around them are like the last thing I'd want on anything I drive, even a strictly on-road machine.

GTO(John)

Reply to
GTO69RA4

Reply to