Sunday outing

Went out with my daughter and her freind today, me and my wife in our CJ, daughter in her YJ and freind in his XJ, what a great trail, it was a deactivated logging road, they deactivated it by digging a 5' ditch across and piling it up on trail, and this was done every 30 feet or so for a mile, so you end up with a 5' drop with a 10' hill on the other side, bet there were 30 of them, up and down, all you see is the ground then the sky, up and down, what a riot, beutifull sunny day, had a fire at a lake, hotdogs. Anyone with snow still will be drooling. Greg

Reply to
Greg

sounds lovely.

Reply to