Suspension Question

My 99 Wrangler appears to have developed a sag in the rear end...kinda like its owner, but thats another issue all-together. Really noticed it driving in the fog the other night, the headlights pointed up. This appears to be related to the addition of the hard top. Looking for some suggestions to even it back out. The hard top will come off when the weather improves and I am planning to put a 4" lift on it this spring anyway, maybe the addition of heavier springs will solve this problem?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Slaughter

Put a winch on the front and drop the nose back down. =) lol.

Yea, new springs will do it. Might as well wait until you do the lift tho. Of course, you could always readjust your headlights. I am sure that Jeff can post the instructions again.

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

Jerry,

If it's going to be awhile untill you can get the lift, get a 1" coil spring spacer for the rear, that'll fix 'er right up for around $50. Otherwise, it's a great excuse for a lift kit!

Carl

Reply to
Carl