Thank you, Was: 89 Wrangler Idle Problems

You hit it on the head! Actually, I knew from your postings that you had the issue as you described exactly what was happening.

We followed the directions, cleaned the idle tubes and DAMN does it run better! Not just at idle, but runs better period!

We will be bypassing the computer. I am a little concerned about pulling all the sensors and hoses, so we will go one step at a time.

I just wanted you to know it worked (which you knew) and my son and I are very greatful!

TMax

Reply to
TSMaxel