The big chill...

I found one of those damn blocks in a snow filled parking lot...

Broke my oil pan on it.

I wasn't in a Jeep though....

Mike

Mike Romain

'taint the fender heigth ones that cause the problem, it's those 5-6 inch high stops for the front wheels. They make a beautiful pivot point for a roll if you're fast enough, otherwise they bend rims and/or generally screw up suspensions. Sneaky little bastards just lurking under the snow...

Reply to
Will Honea

From the rigs I see when I hit Silverton, it looks loke most of them will never live long enough to get a chance to rust out anyway. The wife can't understand why I'm so depressed when we get back on the train...

Reply to