Things to look for when buying used

I'm thinking of buying a used wrangler for a rebuild. Anyone have thoughts or suggestions on things I should look out for. I would not want this to be more than a 5 years old.

Thanks

Reply to
lovs2fly

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

But he wants to rebuild one, doesn't he? So he doesn't want one not needing rebuilding.

Reply to
calcerise

you should look out for ... anything you don't feel like rebuilding ! sorry, couldn't resist.

Reply to
Dave Milne