Thump When Making Left Turn?

Lately my 1989 Cherokee Laredo 4.0L has been making a loud thump when I make a left turn. The noise is sometimes louder than others, not only can you hear it but most of the time you can feel the thump through the floor. Anyone have any idea about what could be causing it, shocks? U-joint? Thanks in advance.

-Kyonn

Reply to
Kyonn Gowans

Mine did same thing. Battery wasn't secured tightly.... Nick

Reply to
Nick N

You should also check tie rod ends, ball joints etc to ensure everything is tight.

Sean

Reply to
Sean Prinz

It was the track bar