Lift kit for scrambler?

I own a YJ but my Brother has a Scrambler, and his wife is looking to get him a suspension lift of around 3 inches with shocks. Can anyone recommend a good kit for this? Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron93YJ

Rubicon Express makes good quality kits that are complete...some of the less expensive kits end up costing more by the time you get done buying all the stuff they didn't send you. Here is a link to their CJ lifts.

Sean

99TJ 2KXJ

Reply to
Sean Prinz

I have done some research on a lift for my CJ-7 and from all I have read and asked about the Rubicon Express that was mentioned before is always on top of the list, and the BDS (

) is always on the list too. Seems like these are the best for the money, you can spend a little less and get something that is never comfortable or works well, or you can spend more and get something that works as well as these lifts.

Reply to
Fletcher

There are several. I like the SuperLift ...

Reply to
CRWLR