tick-tock-not

Anyone else out there ever have to deal with a sticking turn signal actuator? ( 2002 Wrang X ). Is it an easy fix? Left or right, it will blink 4-5 times then freeze. Thought it was a bulb at first, but all appear to be fine. Thx !

R.

Reply to
XpressMale

it is probably the multi function switch.. I think they are about 50-60 bucks and a 10 minute job to install!

Reply to
Jeeper

I would be suspecting a bad connection on the flasher.

Mike

Mike Romain

appear to be fine.

flasher module is sticking.

Reply to
DougW

appear to be fine.

I like the heavy duty electronic relay versions instead of the cheap vacuum can type. :-) The relay versions work great even with a trailer load.

Reply to
Peter Parker

thanks for all the suggestions guys! I'll let ya know which one works. :-)

Reply to
XpressMale

Did you ever figure this out? Mine still does it too...

Reply to
Eric