Slight miscalculation

I guess 30 inches at the cross-member is a bit much. Back to the sporing shop

Stupendous Man

look at the bright side, you can fit some real big tires on that.

-- DougW

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
RoyJ

Looks perfect to me!

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Ride doesn't mater much,it will primarily be a crawler. I will set the axles over the springs and take out that silly overload leaf and then drop the driveline in and a dozen sandbags to squat it down a bit,then decide how to proceed.

Reply to
Stupendous Man