Tires

I may have actually talked hubster into lifting my Libby for Christmas (cross your fingers!)

Sooooooooo... Like any good girl, I have been looking at new tires. I want to keep the rims that I have and have narowed my options down to these two: The BridgestoneDueler A/T Revo and the YokohamaGeolander A/T+

Anyone have any experience with either?

Also, on that lift, I am hoping for the RockFather setup...

any opinions? Kate

2O|||||||5 Liberty
Reply to
KJ.Kate

WooWoo!

You go girl! =)

Reply to
jbjeep

Well, at this point it is still just crossed fingers.... If nothing else I hope to get my light bar, but the lift and tires would be SO much more fun!

What did you ask Santa for?

: >>Sooooooooo... : >>Like any good girl, I have been looking at new tires. : >>I want to keep the rims that I have and have narowed my options down to : >>these two: : >>The BridgestoneDueler A/T Revo and the YokohamaGeolander A/T+ : >>

: >>Anyone have any experience with either? : >>

: >>Also, on that lift, I am hoping for the RockFather setup... : >>

>>again, any opinions?: >>

: >>Kate : >>2O|||||||5 Liberty : >>

: >>

: >>

Reply to
KJ.Kate

Actually a new flannel shirt/jacket and fleece socks! Dont knock the socks, they are warm and comfy-cozy (and $pendy). No Jeep parts, well, mebbe a key ring or something like that. Its a low key holiday this year for me. What I really want is to get well. Shake off this crap that has had me down for 3 weeks now (2 of them so sick I was off work and in bed - docs orders). This has been my first couple of days back at work since before turkey day. Thank goodness for sick leave!

Reply to
jbjeep