tires, again

I just about wore down my BFG AT KO's.

They are 235/75R15.

Is there anything as tall or taller, but skinnier? I expect some snow this year.

Do they make a 225/80R15? I'm not running the Indy.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Have you tried going to the BFG website? You may have better luck finding

215/80R15. You may want to try shopping TireRack online
Dana Rohleder

How many miles did you get out of your BFGs?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

I'd like to answer that for my own information. That is the only invoice missing from my records.

If I find it, I'll post the info. The tires aren't down to the indicators yet. Just to maybe a third of what they were.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Reply to
jameslinch