tow hooks on 93 xj

I want to install tow hooks on my 93 xj sport. I have a grill guard installed and it has holes for tow hooks but I don't think that they are strong enough. I looked underneath on the frame and did'nt easy places to install. I was wondering if there is kits available for installing tow hooks on xj.

thanks,

Also I have some digital photos and was wandering how to these posts.

Reply to
Larry

thanks,

Also I have some digital photos and was wandering how to these posts. =================================

I remeber that. There is indeed a plate the bolts in, essentially sandwiching the farme between the tow hook and bracket, but I'm no help as I can't for the life of me remember who carries them. Last XJ I owned was back in 2000... Quadratec maybe? Just guessing.

And for future reference and freindly tip, turn off the HTML... tends to get folks riled and your messages might not make it to those who can help you better than I ;)

Cheers

Reply to
Jp Davis

Reply to