trail cover for CJ5??

I just purchased a 72 CJ5 without a top, and am debating whether to buy the Supertop, or the Tigertop. Unil then I want to keep the "interior" reasonably dry since I don't have a garage. My question is does anyone know whether a trail cover is made for the CJ5? I had one when I had my Wrangler a few years ago, and it worked pretty well. Thanks

Ben

Reply to
Ben Reuter

Eric