tonneau cover for wrangler

Many years ago I had a tonneau cover for an MG. It covered just the cockpit, from the top of the dash to the rear of the body, with a zipper down the center, between the seats. Does anyone know of such a thing for a wrangler? I have seen "cockpit covers" but they cover the roll bars and the windshield. The advantage of the old sports car type of tonneau is being able to keep in on while driving by unzipping just the driver's side. Seems an obvious product for the wrangler, but my net searches have so far come up blank. Any ideas out there?

Reply to
rgb

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III
ßill, thank you for the reference. I checked with bestop and got an interesting response: "good idea, I'll bring it up with our product people." So they have nothing right now, but maybe someday...

Meanwhile, any other ideas, anyone?

Reply to
rgb

Reply to