Trail pics from Alpine Loop: Mostly OT

just scanned a few pics from or last run:

we were in San Juan National forest. (wife and I)

we took Opher from 145 to Silverton took Cinnamon to lake City took Engineers to Ouray (camped Just in the tree line) took Imogene to Telluride Took Ophers back to 550 took Black Bear back to Telluride

all in all It was great, Probably to much at once. I Won't do Black Bear again in a Stocker (we were in my folks stock TJ), My wife wont do BB at all again.

Pics are mostly scenery, it was just us, and the wife did not want to get out so we don't have any action shots of the Jeep, and obstacles.

83 CJ 8, a work in progress
out the "XXX" to e-mail me
Reply to
Evan

very atmospheric, thanks for sharing.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

Reply to
Dave Milne

Those were beautiful pics. Seeing country like that is a good reminder of why we own Jeeps.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Meyer