Transmision Options... Cherokee

Does the 1999 2,5ltr petrol Chreokee have both Part Time and Full Time 4 Wheel Drive?

thanks....ttfn.....Al

Reply to
Alistair Ross

It won't be standard equipment for sure but I don't know if it is even available with the 2.5 lt.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd

The full time NV242 'Selec-Trac' transfer case requires 4.0L I6 engine and AW4 automatic transmission. Only t-case on SE model is part-time NV231 'Command-Trac'.

Steve

Alistair Ross wrote:

Reply to
Steve