transmission mounts

How easy..or difficult,..is it to change a transmission mount. And what are some of the symptoms of a bad one? And while I'm on mounts....how bout the motor mounts..difficult??

83 CJ7
Reply to
<ABanks5

I need to replace my tranny mounts too on my 83 CJ7. I'm told it's easy. Just jack up the tranny and replace the mounts then let the tranny back down being careful not to jack it up too high. Just enough to clear the mounts.

bill

Reply to
William Oliveri