Wanted 15x8 Wheels

Does anyone have any of the factory aluminum 15x8 YJ orTJ wheels with the large 5 holes they would be willing to sell? Thank's, Mike

Reply to
towman3500hd

If you are referring to the gamblers I have several sets.. I am located in Houston TX

Jarod

Reply to
Jeeper

How much would you take for a set of 4? Must be very clean. Thank's, Mike

Reply to
towman3500hd

Reply to
towman3500hd

eBay.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Get 5.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Thank's for the info Jeff. Those have rock rash on them. I Think I'll wait and see what Jeeper has.

Reply to
towman3500hd

my spam mail and I accidently deleted it before I could look at it. Thank's, Mike

Reply to
towman3500hd

Check on eBay.

I bought a set of 5 M3 rims for my BMW for about $600. Only one has a minor blemish, but since it is in the trunk, nobody will ever know. I'm certain that you can find Quality Junk on eBay that will fill your need. If you don't find it this week, look again next week.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland