Where to Buy pre-owned Jeep in Canada?

Well the dealer decided to pull the fast one on me; would anyone know where I can purchased a used Jeep GC in the Quebec region? thx

Reply to
lawdogjr

If you live near the Ontario border close to Hawkesbury, there is a garage calling itself Hawkesbury Pre-Owned who tries to keep at least one Jeep GC in stock.. he has good stuff and is a good guy generally.. Phone number and address supplied by e-mail if interested..

-- History is only the past if we choose to do nothing about it..

Reply to
Mike Hall

Mike I love you. Email sent.

Reply to