HELP! '98 XJ auto trans cooler line attachment to radiator...

Greetings all and MAYDAY!!! :)

My radiator swap is going OK, if not slow and I'm stuck on how to remove the lower trans cooler line attached to the radiator. It looks like four prongs holding it on.. do I need a special tool for that or do I just use a screw driver? I tried (gently) and nothing happened... any tips on what to do with this? THANKS!

-- Taylor

'89 Audi 200 '03 Audi S6 Avant '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor