Who's Going To Moab Next Week?

Who among us (besides me) is heading for Moab, UT for the Easter Jeep Safari next week?

Reply to
Jerry McG

you will see my buddy brian out there.. he owns the king crunch monster truck but of course he will have is 98 tj green 8" long arm skyjacker & cool flames painted on it!!

Reply to
IsellJeeps!

We'll look for him! Weather's likely to be wet & cool, snowing like crazy in Durango today and forecast snow/rain for the next ten. Most of the time snow here means rain there. Can't wait to do Fins & Things on wet slickrock! :-0

Reply to
Jerry McG