will a 95 ford tail gate w/(fifth wheel opening)

Does anyone know if a 95 ford tail gate for a fifth wheel (opening) works on a 2000 model f-250? please reply if you can answer this one for me.

A bone yard with a cross, could find that out instantly. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
Brandy Wood wrote:

look dude i drive a jeep i just figured that there would be someone in herre that might know something about the tail gate issue and i take it you dont have a clue.
http://www.billhughes.com /

works on

He told you how to find out, dude! Isn't that a help.
Andy
http://www.billhughes.com /

Your Ford looks like an '95 to you?
*******BILL I APOLOGIZE **** I did not read all of what you had typed before I jumped to the conclusion that you were messing with me. As for the reply from Andy thanks for helping me read between the lines. Now for bubba, well just an FYI: I was trying to help someone else out on this issue regarding the ford tailgate/fifthwheel issue. LIKE I SAID, I DRIVE A JEEP and only a JEEP. I did not understand what you ment in this caption: from bubba (Your Ford looks like an '95 to you?) WTF????Explain if you can.
http://www.billhughes.com /

works on

No Problem, Brandy. Maybe, I should have said to have said to call an Auto Salvage and have them check their cross reference books. Like I once used to find that a '78 Bronco door is the same as a '73 F-100. So let your fingers do the walking. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
Brandy Wood wrote:

Bill thanks alot, I really do apreciate it. Like I said i do not drive a ford and my CJ is my daily driver. So basically i do not know much about fords. Ill let my buddy know not to buy the tail gate. thanks again
http://www.billhughes.com /

before
reply
JEEP
can.
On Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:49:49 -0500, "Brandy Wood"

nope... two different body styles.
-Bret
http://www.billhughes.com/00and95Fordf250.jpg
God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com Bret Chase wrote: