Wrangler TJ: Extending Breather Lines

Planned to extend the breather lines on my TJ, and per a separate posting on this topic, I had book-marked the following webpage, which had excellent step-by-step directions (with pictures!):

Now that I have the time to go do the job, this website seems to have vanished.

Anyone know where the site went, or another resource for walking someone through extension of the Breather lines?

Thx, Oliver '01 TJ

Reply to
poubelle

snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net did pass the time by typing: