WTB: 1976 CJ5 or CJ7 in So.Cal

Anyone selling a CJ in the vicinity of Southern California? Please email:

sriley3 [AT] san.rr.com

Thank You -Riles

Reply to
Riles

My wife would like you to come by my house. You have to widen your search parameters a bit though, I have an '81.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

: ) The jeep is one thing I have to get BEFORE I invest in a wife! I am looking for the '76 in part because it needs no smog cert. Good luck with the sale Jeff! -Riles

Reply to
Riles

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Mine has the Mopar Fule Injection, and it smogs easily.

I'm not really selling it, but like all things, it has a price that it could be sold for. Your strategy of getting the Jeep first might be a good one ...

Reply to
Jeff Strickland