Yikes! My Jeep Leaks!

I know I've read about this before here, but I have a leak on the passenger side on my '99 TJ. I didn't notice it at first because it stayed in the garage, but with the new car, it has been kicked out to the drive way (at least my wife's letting me keep it!). ;-)

The leak appears to come out from underneath the dash, and with a heavy storm can leave quite a bit of water. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance. John

Reply to
jvwrona

Its a Jeep, its supposed to leak! lol.

Me thinks your cowl drain is plugged. Therefore everytime it storms it fills with water and dumps it into your vent.

Reply to
jbjeep

Drill a bigger hole to let the water out.

:)

Reply to
DougW

longshot: windshield frame seal? it's probably too new for that problem though.

Reply to
MudPuppy1976

Do you have the top on?

Reply to
Joe

I tried that with my boat. You can't fool me twice! :-)

Reply to
TJim