Latest threads in Jeep and Willys (new and old)show only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

OX Lockers gone?
Does anyone know for sure if OX Lockers are history now? Mike 98 TJ SE
1
1

2.5l Supercharger
The Avenger model. Opinions?

Message for Kevin in Iowa
By any chance...the Kevin who shaves his tires in a hotel room during Erocc?
27
27

Water in passenger footwell
I have a 94 jeep Cherokee Limited. I am getting water in the passenger footwell after running the air conditioning. I pulled back the carpeting and see that there is water dripping from what looks...
1
1

shock and strut recommendation for a '97 XJ
Hi, I was on the fence about keeping my '97 XJ. I've had some problems in the past but the last trip up to Mammoth Lakes, CA convinced me to sign on and keep the XJ for at least another 4 or 5 years...

jeep thing plates
anybody know where i can pick up a set of those "its a jeep thing you wouldnt understand" license plate holders. thanks
2
2

EGR Valve
88YJ, looking for a EGR valve asap... email
1
1

Re: Stop me before I buy again
Let me help you Earle. Buy it. :) Earle Hort
17
17

San Antonio Jeep Repair
I need some good refrences for Jeep repair in San ANtonio Texas. Thanks! Rob

Re: Liberty 4WD Question
Thank you for your info I apreciate it Mike "Dave Milne" a écrit dans le message de news: l9DNa.2526$

Re: Help on carb solenoid & connector
Ok.... I can fill in some ideas or guesses below... Chris Roat wrote: The solenoid on a BBD carb is there in case you have an automatic or air conditioning. This solenoid has an electrical and vacuum...
5
5

Re: Valvoline air conditioning service?
"Service" sounds like a fixed charge for doing minimal inspection and possibly cleaning of your system. This might include easy stuff like blowing dust out of the evaporator or condenser, maybe even a...
7
7

T Case ??
I've got a funny grinding noise coming from the T-Case. There appears to be some slack inside the transfer case near the output shaft....any ideas. My U Joints are new and OK. Brian 88 Wrangler
2
2

Rust on the frame - Leave it?
Since I never been one to not ask the 'I can't believe this guy is asking this friggin question' questions, here goes: Looking around the frame in front of the front tires I noticed that there is a...
3
3

Blowby. Oil in filter, again?
Hey, me again. I was curious to see if anyone had blowby like my brother's XJ. We went through the procedures listed on for changing the PCV valves, all of the plastic parts, and so on. My brother...
5
5