'04 Optima moonroof deflector

I just purchased a used '04 Optima EX. I love the moonroof while driving around the city. But for highway driving, having it open creates quite a bit of noise and "wind-hair". So I'm looking at installing the moonroof deflector.

For anyone else who's installed it after purchase---

--did it make any difference in the amount of wind noise?

--in the amount of "wind-hair"?

--did you install yourself or have a dealer do it?

Thanks for any hints, advice, suggestions.

Rob

Reply to
<rmnading

Huge reduction in wind noise.

No "wind-hair" anymore and the trash now stays in the car.

Installed it myself in under 20 minutes.

Get it - it is worth it...

Bulldog

2002 Kia Optima SEV6 39k so far...
Reply to