2006 Kia Sorento - miss in engine when accelerating

Hi Guys, I have just bought a 2006 Sorento. It has a miss when you accelerate it happens radomly and at different revs. It feels like a blocked fuel filter though with 16K on the clock i have my doubts. Has anyone experianced this.

Cheers Brad

Reply to
av8jeep_2nv

Take off the air filter and spray in some valve cleaner while it's running. I was never a big fan of magic sprays but that stuff works, a guy in work showed me.

Reply to
Phil