2006 Sedona Tow Bar

Is there a 'Kia' Tow Bar available in USA for the new Sedona? I've been told that it will be another 4-weeks before they arrive in the UK.

Reply to
Spanner

go to

That's where I got mine for my 2003 Sedona. Make sure you also get the wiring kit, which REALLY simplifies installation. With it, it is plug and play. On mine you had to remove the right tail light and plug in the connector between the car's wiring harness and the light. Remove the center plastic piece at the floor and run the wires under it. Then open the access plate on the left side where your rear window washer tank and jack are and plug in that side. Everything hides in that hatch until you need it. I assume it will work the same for yours.
Tom

Reply to
Tom