Sedona Rear Wiper Refill

Hey All

Is there a rear tank to fill for the rear wiper on a sedona? And if there is.......PLEASE tell me where it is! I've held the fluid lever for the back for about a minute and no fluid is coming out so I wondered. Thanks in advance! Oh yeah, my wife pretty much lost our manual so I have to ask.

CB ~

Reply to
cb

Open up your back hatch. As you look into the back, notice the panel on the left (driver's) side, behind the third seat. That panel comes off. The tank is in there.

You will need a relatively small funnel to fill it. And be careful - it fills up and overflows quickly. And unless you are in almost direct sunlight, it is sometimes difficult to see the level well as you are filling it.

One more thing. There is also a bag in that compartment with your tire wrench and tool for changing a tire.

Hope this helps.

Tom Wenndt

Reply to
Rev. Tom Wenndt

Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!

CB ~

Reply to
cb

yes its inside the rear access door that used for the jack and so on

Reply to
Tom