2006 Sorento ?

Hi, I have noticed of a new 2006 Sorento, equipped with new 2500cc diesel VGT Euro 4 for Italy and Europe area. Have you news about it ?

Thanks.

Reply to
DocMax

bonedrypowder

"" wrote: > Hi, I have noticed of a new 2006 Sorento, equipped with > new 2500cc diesel VGT Euro 4 for Italy and Europe area. > Have you news about it ? > > Thanks.

There will more than likely never be the deisel in the US if this is what you are inquiring about.

Reply to
KIAPartscom

I search about notice for Europe, and, more precisely, Italy Sorento. Thanks

Reply to
DocMax