2007 Kia Rio base

I am thinking about buying a Kia Rio base model for about 8500 here in my local area. I was just wondering if you can add speakers and a radio to
them? I just don' tknow aobut driving around town with a radio. Has anybody done this. How about other upgrades over time?
Thank you
Justin

Have you listened to the factory-installed radio? Mine's WONDERFUL!