another door lock question

I have a 2002 Sedona bought used a month ago. I noticed an oddity and was wondering if something is wrong with my van locks. They all lock fine with the buttons and the keyless entry and unlock as well. But when my son pushed the lock manually on the passenger side, it locked all the doors. Then when he pulled it back it unlocked them all. I tried it with the driver side and it doesn't lock any of them except the driver door. Is there something wrong or are they supposed to do that? Thanks!

Sharon

Reply to
sharonx9

Greetings,

Perfectly normal. It is exactly the same on my wife's '03 Sorento.

Cheers - Jonathan

Reply to
Jonathan

Thanks!