kia pride 2002 wheel-Tire changing

hello car maniacs out there!

i bought my kia pride 2 yrs old. i found out that it had a car accident, and that the wheel had a bad dent on it.

i want to change the wheels and all the tires on the car.

the original size of the tires for a kia pride sedan is

165/65 H 13

I think this size is too small, and it makes my car look awfull. i would like to increase the size of the width and the length.

my friend told me that if u make the width 185, itll be more stable. what about increasing the diameter 10 15 instead of 13, will that be alright? or will the car POP.

what is the highest size i can go up to??

Waiting for any reply!

Reply to
Hamouly