Kia Sephia 2001 dashboard curling up

My dashboard is curling up by my heater vents (at the front of the dash under the windshield). Does anyone know if there is anything I can do to fix this?

Reply to
CraigInOrem

Replace the dash and invest in a dash mat to prevent it from happening again.

Chris

Reply to
halatos

I called the Kia dealership and they said that with older Kia's, they recommend just cutting the curled part off and getting a dash mat. They told me that it would cost around $500 to replace the dashboard, so this is a much cheaper route.

-- Message posted using

information at

CraigInOrem